Post Graduate Programming and Training
New this season we are offering a full post high school graduate training program. This program is targeted at older junior athletes that have the ability to set college plans on hold while they pursue their dreams, visions, and goals of elite skiing. It is specifically targeted at athletes that have goals of making US Junior World or U23 teams for World Championship competition. Athletes will be given the attention and opportunities that are required to fulfill the work process and reach the goals of their potential.
Be coached, mentored, and tutored by our coaches that have traveled and coached across the US and Canada for the last 6 years. We will make sure that you have all the best opportunities and oversight required for you to reach your potential as a nordic cross country athlete.
The programming will include:
- 11 month coaching and athlete relationship for process and goal progression
- Home residency in Hayward, WI in your own living quarters
- 6 training camps with regional and national level athletes, including a USST camp and Yellowstone camp
- Board for the entire 11 months
- Super Tour race commitment and support
- US Senior Nationals trip and support
- Spring Series trip and support
- Job availability and requirement during the dry land season